Sm4Him Godspeed Sharon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm very sorry to hear this, she was such a vibrant writer here on the forum.

In terms of a memorial, what about renaming the photo of the month contest with her name included? I remember that she volunteered to help with it before she got ill.

I second the motion. All in favor?

Oh I'm very sorry to hear this, she was such a vibrant writer here on the forum.

In terms of a memorial, what about renaming the photo of the month contest with her name included? I remember that she volunteered to help with it before she got ill.

I second the motion. All in favor?

Aye.

There is no need for a vote. It is my baby and will have a new name.

The only decision to be made is whether to use her real name or her screen name.

slightly off topic, but Snowbear, my apologies I mis-remembered which contest Sharon was running when I posted my last post, just now I realize that she was running the photo challenge one, not the photo of the month. Sorry about that, I haven't been on here a lot lately.

Actually, she took over both of them when the previous mod got busy with other things. I volunteered to take both when she got sick.

I have a theme for the next Photo Challenge (or two) that Sharon would love.

With a heavy heart I come to share that after a long hard fought battle our dear friend Sharon passed away this afternoon . Godspeed my friend :(
Thanks for sharing this sad news, and thanks for all the care and kindness you provided to her.

So very sorry to hear the news. My condolences to the family and friends. I am not on here often, but I remember her abstracts before she started birding. One photo was of turtles sunning themselves on a log in the lake. They were all lined up posing for her.

So very sorry to hear the news. My condolences to the family and friends. I am not on here often, but I remember her abstracts before she started birding. One photo was of turtles sunning themselves on a log in the lake. They were all lined up posing for her.
Oh yeah I remember that too
Loved that one

I really liked her frozen soap bubbles.

Oh no! I have hardly been on this year but this is so sad to come back and hear!
Thoughts and prayers for her family.
We will all miss her.

How did I not see this sooner..... :aiwebs_016:
Good by Sharon...:icon_hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back