Sm4Him Godspeed Sharon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hits so freakin close for some reason............ :(

She was a sweety pie, I miss her. Her bird photo gave so much joy to my wife's grandmother before her passing. She also helped me with a PM when someone was pretty rough on me in a critique.

This hits so freakin close for some reason............ :(

I know how you feel :icon_hug:

I lost a great friend to cancer before, and spent three summers after that volunteering at a camp for children with cancer. I have just been around it too much, it just......... I don't know..... hits me hard, I guess...:icon_hug:

She was a sweety pie, I miss her. Her bird photo gave so much joy to my wife's grandmother before her passing. She also helped me with a PM when someone was pretty rough on me in a critique.
:icon_hug:

Rest in paradise Sharon

I'm late getting the news. ****! Cancer sucks

I'd not been here much lately .... and ....
RIP Sharon.

I do not know most of the people here in person. Just based on the posts I read here and I really feel in real life, a lot of you guys are very nice person and Sharon in one of them.

F*ck cancer. May you rest in peace, Sharon.

Came back, and felt something missing... No, someone's voice that should be there and is silent. Then I saw Charlie's reference to Sharon's memorial photo contest, and KNEW. I've met Sharon only on the internet, mainly on this forum. I admired her resilience, her spirit, her sense of humour, her ability to laugh at herself. I admired her faith, and her talents, and her character which manage to squeeze through the rather dry and impersonal lines of text on a forum. It was almost like she parted them a little like the slats on a blind, and peeked through at us. While I "knew" her rather briefly, I am glad that I was able to share a little of this space with her, and be blessed by her interest and curiosity. Thank you, Sharon, for touching us with your grace, humility, and effervescent love of life. We may miss you, but certainly I will remember you. Rest in peace.

I've been away for nearly a year and am very sad to see this. I will miss seeing Sharons posts and amazing photos. Cancer is horrible on both the patient and their family. I have been dealing with it now for 10 years with my Mom (part of the reason I'm not on here much, life gets so busy).

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back