Sm4Him Godspeed Sharon :(

Discussion in 'The Photo Challenge' started by PixelRabbit, Aug 4, 2016.

1. pgriz

pgriz Been spending a lot of time on here!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Came back, and felt something missing... No, someone's voice that should be there and is silent. Then I saw Charlie's reference to Sharon's memorial photo contest, and KNEW. I've met Sharon only on the internet, mainly on this forum. I admired her resilience, her spirit, her sense of humour, her ability to laugh at herself. I admired her faith, and her talents, and her character which manage to squeeze through the rather dry and impersonal lines of text on a forum. It was almost like she parted them a little like the slats on a blind, and peeked through at us. While I "knew" her rather briefly, I am glad that I was able to share a little of this space with her, and be blessed by her interest and curiosity. Thank you, Sharon, for touching us with your grace, humility, and effervescent love of life. We may miss you, but certainly I will remember you. Rest in peace.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Nevermore1

Nevermore1 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit

I've been away for nearly a year and am very sad to see this. I will miss seeing Sharons posts and amazing photos. Cancer is horrible on both the patient and their family. I have been dealing with it now for 10 years with my Mom (part of the reason I'm not on here much, life gets so busy).

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk