Small, medium and large

Great Shot and perfectly said by tirediron.

I really like that photo and yet those are the shots I fail see when I'm out. Nice job!

Very nice. My only "nit" with this one is the light coloured object on the left-centre - it is very distracting. I think I might have tried to clone it out. Content aware fill might work wonders for this thing.

WesternGuy

Very nice. My only "nit" with this one is the light coloured object on the left-centre - it is very distracting. I think I might have tried to clone it out. Content aware fill might work wonders for this thing.

WesternGuy

Thank you. I'l try cloning it out. There are a few things that I could have done better as well. I should have cleaned up the area in front especially the fallen leaf in front of the little mushroom. Also I did not pay close attention to my camera settings, more like I totally forgot to check. I should have lowered my shutter speed way down from the 1/250 I used, I ended up with ISO 3200 on this shot. But still like the image well enough.

WesternGuy

Thank you. I'l try cloning it out. There are a few things that I could have done better as well. I should have cleaned up the area in front especially the fallen leaf in front of the little mushroom. Also I did not pay close attention to my camera settings, more like I totally forgot to check. I should have lowered my shutter speed way down from the 1/250 I used, I ended up with ISO 3200 on this shot. But still like the image well enough.
I don't know if this is of interest to you - I have a little cleanup kit that I carry with me in my bag for use in macro situations when I need it. It consists of a couple of soft make-up brushes (1 medium, 1 small), an old tooth brush, a pair of 6" tweezers, a pair of 4" scissors and a small magnifying glass. These all fit very nicely in a small ThinkTank "Lightning Fast" pouch. I find this gear very helpful for cleaning up stuff around macro subjects such as your mushrooms.

WesternGuy

WesternGuy

I don't know if this is of interest to you - I have a little cleanup kit that I carry with me in my bag for use in macro situations when I need it. It consists of a couple of soft make-up brushes (1 medium, 1 small), an old tooth brush, a pair of 6" tweezers, a pair of 4" scissors and a small magnifying glass. These all fit very nicely in a small ThinkTank "Lightning Fast" pouch. I find this gear very helpful for cleaning up stuff around macro subjects such as your mushrooms.

WesternGuy

Thats a great idea!

Most reactions

Back