Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rember...it's the internet and smile
011-1_2.jpg

See it bigger here

lol it could have been a good sticky the for new 'Whining Forum' if it wasn't already gone! is it gone? or can i just not see it anymore?

It's a Slime

The monster in the dragonquest series of video games. It is the weakest and most worthless creature in gaming, despite that is so massivly popular Hori (a manufacturer of third party gaming accesseries) created a controller that is a 1:1 replica of the creature.

It's a Slime

The monster in the dragonquest series of video games. It is the weakest and most worthless creature in gaming, despite that is so massivly popular Hori (a manufacturer of third party gaming accesseries) created a controller that is a 1:1 replica of the creature.

The first-level creatures in all games are weak, and usually they're cute as a button! :)

And how is a monster supposed to gain any respect or fear when he's smiling? That's just not fair to the poor little guy.

Also, I think its funny this thread has been bumped twice in the last month and a half, and each time someone has said, "good timing!" I think the summer sun is making us cranky or something! :)

The first-level creatures in all games are weak, and usually they're cute as a button! :)

And how is a monster supposed to gain any respect or fear when he's smiling? That's just not fair to the poor little guy.

Also, I think its funny this thread has been bumped twice in the last month and a half, and each time someone has said, "good timing!" I think the summer sun is making us cranky or something! :)
It's the internet, everyone is always cranky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back