Smilies are Coming...

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
core_17 said:
Hey...are we gonna get some cooler smilies in here? :(

Oh..and how do we figure out how to USE all the smilies in the actual text of the message, rather than in the title?

We are working on this at the moment corey.
Got any smilies you want added? We can start over. ANy you loved from the last forum, put them here. :)

Well, we DEFINATELY need the drooling smiley...and the hug smiley. and the cheers smiley. and a lot more...and HOLY CRAP GO LOOK AT THE SMILEYS AT THE SUPPORT FORUM!!! Hobbes you are AWESOME! I'm having an emoticon party over there!

You have to go into the user CP, user options, and change the misc. options to standard w/ extra formatting options to view the smileys.

:band: :shock: :lmao: :x :cool: :p :) :eek: :confused: ;) :( :D :drunk: :alien: :camera: :king: :goodvibe: :queen: :albino: :arrow: :twisted: :x :shock: :-D :afro: :-o :sun: :Joker: :whip: :band:

Found em..thanks! Most don't work yet though!

Yes follow hobbes!

IN your UserCP
Edit Options
scroll to very bottom
miscellenous options
choose anything other than basic editor and they will show up

im working on changing them now though.

paste the ones you want here please! :D

core_17 said:
:band: :shock: :lmao: :x :cool: :p :) :eek: :confused: ;) :( :D :drunk: :alien: :camera: :king: :goodvibe: :queen: :albino: :arrow: :twisted: :x :shock: :-D :afro: :-o :sun: :Joker: :whip: :band:

Found em..thanks! Most don't work yet though!

im changing a lot of those anyway corey

you may need to try and post them here for me. i dont know which one is the goodvibes guy!
oh hang on, is that on my forum mindy?

manda said:
you may need to try and post them here for me. i dont know which one is the goodvibes guy!
oh hang on, is that on my forum mindy?

yeah you got him right. :) But I prefer the old flat smilie, the yellow one!

But how do we post them here if we can't see them in the old forum?

048.gif
this is going to confuse me, some smileys are like :this: and some dont have the finishing : on the end so theyre like :this

Most reactions

New Topics

Back