SMILIES

Yemme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can we get some new ones... please.

Are the ones we have new?? I love some of them but there are others I don't like plus I don't think anyone uses.

Where do I go to make a request?

yes change the smilies but if you even think I getting rid on my little friend here, :biggrin:, I kill you

best person to ask is the Smilie Queen

ergo Anty ;) she seems to have an endless supply of different ones :)

7.gif

On another forum Im on, we can actually pick our top 16 favorite smilies, and store them over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.​

There are some cool ones here, but too much work to go fishing for them in the "more" catagory. :er: I vote for better smilies. :D

Can we get some new ones... please....
Where do I go to make a request?
A direct appeal to one of the mods might work. They will probably want specifics of which ones should be retired and which should be added

acute.gif

naughty.gif
<---- Like this one?

You want more smilies?

Eat some biting smilies!!!!! :D:D

armes10.gif

yes change the smilies but if you even think I getting rid on my little friend here, :biggrin:, I kill you

Ok I won't touch the pearly whites.

Tell her to post some of her favorites so we can pick a few we like to add.

7.gif

On another forum Im on, we can actually pick our top 16 favorite smilies, and store them over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.​

There are some cool ones here, but too much work to go fishing for them in the "more" catagory. :er: I vote for better smilies. :D

You and my boyfriend would be the best of friends... He's a horror fanatic.

A direct appeal to one of the mods might work. They will probably want specifics of which ones should be retired and which should be added

acute.gif

naughty.gif
<---- Like this one?

I like that smilie... any specific Mod... do tell....:D

You want more smilies?

Eat some biting smilies!!!!! :D:D

armes10.gif

They look like there biting on strawberry's instead of teeth... cool.... So how's the weather in South Africa?

Why, on a photography forum, do we not have this one:
worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Some others I wish we had:
confused0006.gif
happy0007.gif
character0036.gif
character0051.gif

Okay, here's the inside scoop......

....Anty has been my secret supplier for the last couple of months. We have Anty to thank for ALL of the peace sign smilies, and my personal fave (just used today, too!): this one: :redwine:

So now you know - she really IS the smilie Queen.

The only problem with the "thinking" smilie is he's from yahoo - gotta be careful about what actually gets imported here. ;)

Chiller: you call that a "smilie"?! :pale: Looks more like you're putting a hex on someone!

:lol:

Anyway, I'm totally game to some additions and deletions - don't want it to get too unwieldly back there.

So....help me out! Which ones should stay, which should go??

Most reactions

Back