SMILIES

So I take that we won't have new smilies...
Who said so? :greenpbl:

I've been busy, that's all. You've not been around here that long: one of the first things you have to learn is that things move slowly at TPF! There's a lot of background stuff going on, so what's on the front burner one day will shift to the back burner another.

Patience, grasshopper..... <<---hey, anyone have a smilie for that? :lol:

Who said so? :greenpbl:

I've been busy, that's all. You've not been around here that long: one of the first things you have to learn is that things move slowly at TPF! There's a lot of background stuff going on, so what's on the front burner one day will shift to the back burner another.

Patience, grasshopper..... <<---hey, anyone have a smilie for that? :lol:

What do you want....a Guns and Roses Smilie, or a David Carridine smilie:lol:

What do you want....a Guns and Roses Smilie, or a David Carridine smilie:lol:
David, of course!!

Okay, I've removed several of them and we now have a few new ones to play with:

:waiting: I love this guy!! (Yemme can use him on me now if I take too long) :lol:

:gah:

:addpics:

:naughty:

:violin:

There might be more....I ran through this thread kinda fast. I see more I like, too!

Oh, and I'm with Anty - I don't want any middle finger smilies, and we'll have to make do with the old man for the mooning shot.

Last edited:
waitingTerri.... Don't you guys have a person or something back there to do this type of work for you so you don't have to do it. We want more simlies...

:(...... please.....:smileys:

THANK YOU so much for waiting I might very well have to figure out a way to put him in every post.

I think:violin: Yemme could be rolling in smilies but still wouldn't be enough!

:naughty: Not true.....I think your right...:lol: But look we got us some new ones and I'm happy:goodvibe:

:twoface: You need to use this :camera: to take a picture of yourself doing this:boogie:

Once we are finished nagging about getting some good smilies, we gotta nag them about activating the favorite smilies thingy in the window over there>.
hah....they cant fool me that it cant be done either, cause I was a mod on another forum, and it was possible....nee nee nee,:lol:

:waiting:Terri.... Don't you guys have a person or something back there to do this type of work for you so you don't have to do it. We want more simlies...
:lol: I'm the only person or something back there, unless Chiller is hiding in the dark, waiting to scare me.

Glad you like them so far, I will try to do some more over the next several days.

:lol: I'm the only person or something back there, unless Chiller is hiding in the dark, waiting to scare me.

Glad you like them so far, I will try to do some more over the next several days.

whahaha....you dont want me back there. :lmao: I know where the big red button is. whip it....whip it good.

by the way terri....watch the curtains tonight...somebody is watching you. :p

Most reactions

Back