smillies have hidden meanings you know...

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
:wink: = I did mean what I just said there, but I'll include a ;) just to save myself from any backlash. I am the insult assassin. Roar!

:blushing: = Woah! You're hot and just really turned me on. I'll pretend to be cute and add this smillie to my post though. And I really love that attention you just gave me. Ooops, I need a cushion. :oops:

:mrgreen: = Aren't I a God! Look, I'm just so funny. I can prove it to, look! :mrgreen:

:hugs: = You're thousands of miles away and I want to grope you but my arms aren't long enough. This is all I can do right now.

:hail: = You have a massive ego, but I like you! *wiping away brown substance from nose*

:greenpbl: = This is me telling you I want to do stuff to you. You can tell because I would have used :razz: otherwise.

icon_razz.gif
= Similar to ;) but not as insulting. I was having more fun this time.

:( = Give me some sympathy please. Come on! Look, I've used this smillie and everything. Ahh... that's better.

:drool: = Oh my! Just look at you. I bet you can't think what I'm doing right now can you? Oh, you can?... Do you like it? :drool:

:er: = You're an idiot and you know you are. I'm too polite to tell you outright so I'll be ignorant and use a 164byte image to publicly show you what I think.

:meh: = I feel :( and want some attention. But I'm to lazy to move the mouse two inches further to reach the :( smillie.

:x = You are such an arse! Can't you see how angry you've mad me? You've made me click this little face! Grrr.

:sexywink: = I am a sex kitten. *meow* *purrr* I just flutter my eyes and you melt. Even though I'm really called Ted and I weigh 450lb.

:scratch: = You've confused me and I don't know what's going on here. I'm a bit thick and need the paint-by-numbers version. Chop chop!

:angel: = I'm sweet, I'm innocent and I eat small children and don't want you to know. So I won't go drawing attention to myself by using a smillie like this...

:eyebrows: = I'm a dirty old man but I'll try and be cute by adding this smillie to the end of my post. It means you won't be so afraid of me which will help me lure you into my dungeon of sexual woe.

So that is a list of what you mean when you use a smilie?
Hmm. Very interesting... it reveals a lot about you
(note the lack of smilie.... hey, could we get a smilie that represents not having a smilie?)

What does :lmao: mean? :scratch: - yes, I want the paint by numbers version, please.

It means "I've just seen the size of that turkey baster and I did really know what that smillie meant".

:taped sh:

:playball: :playball: :playball: :playball: :playball: :playball: :playball: Yah but what's this one me Ferny????

Oh and this one: :wav: :wav:

And this too, I've been wondering about it: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino:

I can't read this stuff while I'm in class right now! The prof might figure out that I'm not actually paying attention!!!! Thanks for the laughs yo!

Zach :D

Since when I was I the official smillie translator? :scratch:

aufsmaul.gif
= This is my nice way of saying I want to crack your skull open. But I'm to scared too openly say it. This cartoon should help defuse our tension. Now piss off.

wav.gif
= Bright annoying colours amuse me. I'm the Teletubies biggest fan. Tinky Winky is my favourite.

icon_albino.gif
= Rabbit.

ferny said:
Since when I was I the official smillie translator? :scratch:

aufsmaul.gif
= This is my nice way of saying I want to crack your skull open. But I'm to scared too openly say it. This cartoon should help defuse our tension. Now piss off.

wav.gif
= Bright annoying colours amuse me. I'm the Teletubies biggest fan. Tinky Winky is my favourite.

icon_albino.gif
= Rabbit.

You volunteered when you started this post.

wav.gif
= the TPF synchronised farting team

icon_albino.gif
= my glove puppet has a dental problem

aufsmaul.gif
I thought he was just playing with his woody

icon_albino.gif
= I bet you're wondering where I've put the other three fingers in this novelty item. :eybrows:

I have a personal grudge against that smillie to be truthful. I've always seen it as an insult.
I had a similar feeling against ;) and :razz: as well for a while. I can't see a reason for their existance than to have a dig to be honest. That's why I never use them.

Bah, it's just overspill from places I used to hang out...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back