TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3690953943_5ac8f7de7a.jpg

comments are welcome,

Pete

EDIT: ( Awefully clichè...but oh well )

Awfully cliché, yes. But I don't really care about that if you have an interesting way of dealing with the cliché. Or making your point, if you will.

Unfortunately, there is nothing in you photo making the statement. Sorry.

Awfully cliché, yes. But I don't really care about that if you have an interesting way of dealing with the cliché. Or making your point, if you will.

Unfortunately, there is nothing in you photo making the statement. Sorry.

Sorry, no point here, just a photo like any other, i guess i miss used the title...

I concur, it doesn't shout your message, the photo is too "normal".

I think it's a cool image. You just stated that you didn't mean for the title to actually "mean anything" so not sure why people are critiquing the title to photo appropriateness.

Anyway, it's a nice image and I think the grain adds a nice feel to it.

I think it's a cool image. You just stated that you didn't mean for the title to actually "mean anything" so not sure why people are critiquing the title to photo appropriateness.

Anyway, it's a nice image and I think the grain adds a nice feel to it.

thanks, that's what i was trying to say, critique my photo not for the non existing message but for what it is, though i admit i blowed the title:meh:

Pete

The title is up for grabs because although smoke does kill, there's rumblings and research going on which indicates there's not a lot of basis to suggest it causes lung cancer. The more I dig the more I find on this matter. That aside I like the image, sort of suggests waiting or boredom, nice tones :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back