Not open for further replies.

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just interested in the 'numbers'

-

It may be fun and all but getting F-ed up means that you are F-ed up. So, if you do your best work while impaired then your best work is an accident and you must not be very good after all.

Sux but there it is.

i wouldnt call pot "dope"
even if i dont smoke anything.

It may be fun and all but getting F-ed up means that you are F-ed up. So, if you do your best work while impaired then your best work is an accident and you must not be very good after all.

Sux but there it is.

So people like Rembrandt, Van Gogh, & Poe were just accidental flukes?

I used to smoke weed, and it didn't enhance my creativity, it hampered it. I was too busy munching on chips and other junk food to create anything!

I've answered the poll, but under advice of counsel, I must refrain from making a public statement.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19WwkwvqHiM[/ame]​

Back-in-the-day, I experimented with the effects of many psychoactive substances like:
  • Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (from a weed, Cannabis Sativa)
  • d-lysergic acid diethlylamide-25 (from a grain fungus, Rye) (Thank you, Dr. Hoffman :thumbup:)
  • 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine (from a cactus, Peyote)
  • and 4-hydroxyl-dimethyltryptamine (from mushrooms, Mescaline)
it seemed my creativity was enhanced when I was under the influence, but it turned out I was just high, or hallucinating. ;)

Do you mean during a shoot or in general?

The numbers stand right about where I would expect them to on a photography forum.

Probably should have asked the same about alcohol too. Ive seen tons of wedding photographers drink and shoot.

Edit:

I've answered the poll, but under advice of counsel, I must refrain from making a public statement.

The video speaks for itself now doesnt it? :lol:

I'm not shy... I believe it enhances creativity. It drops inhibitions and allows you to try things you may not otherwise do.

Sux but there it is.

So people like Rembrandt, Van Gogh, & Poe were just accidental flukes?

:thumbup:

I also remember Carl Sagan's story about him & his wife smoking a joint in the shower, and then working mathematical problems using colored soaps as chalk on the shower walls.

I used to smoke weed, and it didn't enhance my creativity, it hampered it. I was too busy munching on chips and other junk food to create anything!

Never had that problem. Though I haven't had any in years, I remember it used to get me moving. It was after the buzz that I got the munchies... and I recall everything tasting sooo much better. :lol:

Never had that problem. Though I haven't had any in years, I remember it used to get me moving. It was after the buzz that I got the munchies... and I recall everything tasting sooo much better. :lol:

I agree, but while I had the buzz, I was either laughing too hard at something silly, or sketching out from paranoia and I couldn't create! LOL!

When I was younger, I seem to remember it giving me a creativity boost, but these days it doesn't really do anything for me... Plus, it's just not worth the risk anymore. I have a good job and all that...

I was offered some a while back, and accepted...lol. Probably shouldn't be saying that, since it could cost me my job, lol.

After smoking it, I was like "That's it?". Didn't really do anything at all for me, I'd rather just have a beer.

...Something like mushrooms, well - that's a different story! :lol:

i like it. it does make me think differently...sometimes i do believe it enhances my creative thoughts.
im not much of a drinker. that does nothing at all for my thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back