Smoking

sean4223

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sunith.weebly.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this with a bare flash and an incense stick.. Would appreciate CC. This was my first time playing with smoke...

6985334_orig.jpg
http://sunith.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/2/4/2624604/6985334_orig.jpg

i'd like to see more of the stick. i keep wandering off the edge of the frame trying to see more. interesting patterns though and nice exposure.

looks great if you want to do smoke alone, take a cheese grater, like the old fashion 4 sided ones and put an incense in the middle and watch how the smoke pours out of all the different holes, pretty cool. I havent tried it yet but im going to soon! :)

looks great if you want to do smoke alone, take a cheese grater, like the old fashion 4 sided ones and put an incense in the middle and watch how the smoke pours out of all the different holes, pretty cool. I havent tried it yet but im going to soon! :)

Wonderful idea!

~Michael~

Thats a great idea! need to try that soon... Thanks for all the feedback guys! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back