Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter

Nope, I used to like Skippy but then tried Jif and I'll never go back :D

Alison said:
Nope, I used to like Skippy but then tried Jif and I'll never go back :D

I love Jif and Reese's...but...I'm trying to eat healthier and more natural foods. This was one of the things I bought. It's BITTER. Gross.

I seriously hate it when you Americans talk about food because there's so many things that i've seen that here and there that i've wanted to try.

Apparently American food is a lot more flavoursome compared to other foods...or so i'm told. :???:

Xmetal said:
I seriously hate it when you Americans talk about food because there's so many things that i've seen that here and there that i've wanted to try.

Apparently American food is a lot more flavoursome compared to other foods...or so i'm told. :???:

Ian, in 25 days, I'll be landing in Texas for a meetup. You should do the same....and we'll try AAAAALL sorts of new foods! :D

It always makes me angry when you post something like that because I have almost no chances to try it! GRRRRRRRRRGRRRRR but.. you say it's disgusting so I trust you :D

mentos_007 said:
It always makes me angry when you post something like that because I have almost no chances to try it! GRRRRRRRRRGRRRRR but.. you say it's disgusting so I trust you :D
You could always order it online. :D Ahh, the magic of the interweb.

Most reactions

Back