Snake in the Grass...

EW1066

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Literaly. I found this guy in the park. I got down on my belly as close as he would let me, zoomed in with my 55-200 kit lens and this is what I got. Let me know what you think

DSC_0036resize.jpg

C&C welcomed

Vince

I like it - focus is right on his eye and it was good spotting to see him in the first place!
Exposure looks good - though I think a saturation boost and brightness would help.
the only real crit would be that the composition is a little weak in this (very certral looking shot).

Thanks for the feed back

I am trying to improve my composition.....my brain seems to be a little OCD when it comes to symetry. So when there is little time to think.....things get centered. I tend to crop toward a better composition for now. Btw I didnt do any crop on this immage because I'm looking for C&C on my unedited images. I want to learn to make the images "right" in the camera.

tends to happen with a lot of people - with me its because that is where my auto focusing point is and its faster than me most times ;)

I agree with Overread...Very nice shot. I think a good crop would really help it.

Interesting perspective. Nice Catch.........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back