Snakes?

encphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today I took a trip into the woods behind my house with my friend Mel. I snapped ONE good picture before she heard something and ran. Ha, I honestly don't blame her. Oh well :) This is what I got out of it.

I had my Canon 40D w/ 430ex for light. Very wooded area so not much natural light could make it through.

C & C always helps. :D

IMG_8196copy.jpg

Given that you didn't have a lot of time; not bad at all. The lighting is good, and I like the pose/expression, but the branch image left, and the leaf on the right are rather distracting.

I agree with tirediron, great picture in a pinch but branch and leaf are very distracting. Take her back there and scare her again (after you get the shot :))

Hey thanks! Yeah in that short time back there I was suprised to end up with even this. I had no idea I had the space to shoot back there until now. Takes some walking through trees but after that there is an open space. She will be going back there once I can convince her. :D The leaves/tree in the way dissapoint me though, haha.

Im not starting out with photography but just making my way towards portrait/fashion work.

Thanks for the comments!

Most reactions

Back