Snakes?

Discussion in 'People Photography' started by encphoto, Jul 29, 2008.

1. encphoto

encphoto TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Today I took a trip into the woods behind my house with my friend Mel. I snapped ONE good picture before she heard something and ran. Ha, I honestly don't blame her. Oh well :) This is what I got out of it.

I had my Canon 40D w/ 430ex for light. Very wooded area so not much natural light could make it through.

C & C always helps. :D

[​IMG]

2. tirediron

tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Given that you didn't have a lot of time; not bad at all. The lighting is good, and I like the pose/expression, but the branch image left, and the leaf on the right are rather distracting.

3. DragonHeart

DragonHeart TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I agree with tirediron, great picture in a pinch but branch and leaf are very distracting. Take her back there and scare her again (after you get the shot :))

4. encphoto

encphoto TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey thanks! Yeah in that short time back there I was suprised to end up with even this. I had no idea I had the space to shoot back there until now. Takes some walking through trees but after that there is an open space. She will be going back there once I can convince her. :D The leaves/tree in the way dissapoint me though, haha.

Im not starting out with photography but just making my way towards portrait/fashion work.

Thanks for the comments!