Snaps from a Friend's Wedding

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by WNK, Jun 5, 2006.

1. WNK

WNK TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I by no means wish to pursue professional wedding photography, but when we were at our friend's wedding this weekend, I did manage to get a couple good snaps while still staying far out of the way of the real pros :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you think? Worth passing on to the couple? You think they'd like them? Any way I could improve on them?

2. AprilRamone

AprilRamone TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I really love that second one because it's so sharp and clear and there's a good range of value. Unfortunately, #1 and #4 seem to lack that nice sharpness and just don't seem to have the focus where it should be.
    I think #5 could've been nice, but all of those people in the bg are distractng even though they are out of focus. I would've maybe moved the vase to a better spot where there aren't so many distracting things around it (the napkin on the table doesn't look so great either) and then moved it back:)
    I'd give them though. I know I would want to see EVERY photograph taken at my wedding-I wouldn't care if they were professional or not!

3. jemmy

jemmy TPF Noob!

Hi, for sure pass them on... the more piccies the better! Agree with AprilRamones comments xx