Snapshots of the girls... Just funnin'

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My girls were sharing apple slices and a yogurt while watching television, so I grabbed the camera and played around.. I like the result, how about you? I guess I liked it because I'm dad, and the sight of a 3 year old and a 1 year old getting along so well warms the heart...

10_17_2009_3054Medium.jpg

10_17_2009_3057Medium.jpg

10_17_2009_3065Medium.jpg

10_17_2009_3066Medium.jpg

Yay kids!

Look at the red hair. Wow.

pics are fine, but to me they are exactly what you titled this as.. snaps

Then why do you seem surprised? The O.P. didn't ask for C&C so I assume this is just something he wanted to share. I take snaps of my son all the time..yeah, I might take a little consideration for the composition every now and then, but a lot of the times most of my shots of him are snaps! Nothing wrong with that! :) ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments.. I'll admit that I do take more snapshots than portraits.. I just like to immortalize moments, no matter how amateurish.. I don't mind the crituque. I already knew they weren't good to a professional, but to a Dad, they're priceless! They grow up so fast!

...but to a Dad, they're priceless!
Indeed!
They grow up so fast!
Indeed as well. 3 years old? You might have 2 more years if that before she is running away screaming her head off (joyously) in a game of "get away from dad and the camera" every time she sees it. :mrgreen:

Cute photos, look like cute kids :)

For the future, you might think about using your SB600 in bounce mode, perhaps with the exposure turned up a little. Brighter, more diffuse light would really work wonders on indoor kids shots.

Indeed!

Indeed as well. 3 years old? You might have 2 more years if that before she is running away screaming her head off (joyously) in a game of "get away from dad and the camera" every time she sees it. :mrgreen:

Haha my son does that and he just turned 4. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back