Snazzy Pics

Hmmm, i just dont like darker images as much, since it makes them drawn out. I do however like how FSquares cropped it and made the sky mare granit(sp?).

And yes, I love boarders/Edges xDD Lirl.

And thanks, Al Capone is my baby boy, lol, he is such a fun subject to take pictures of :)

And thanks agin everyone for trying to make it look better (lighthouse), but I do prefer lighter versions of things, just my personal preferance.

And the swing shot, I do love the origanl, but i love to make things have a paint-look, so i had to brightin it and make it look like a painting, i would prefer it black and white, because i love Black and whites, but my program dosent do that too good, so i just made it bright ^^

Sorry Christina, I tend to jump to conclusions quite fast. I do relize that these are much better quality then most my others, and that is why i posted them here (i wouldnt want to show off my worse photos here now would I? lirl).

O.O wow, -tryed to sound professinal- I hope i coverd everything i wanted to, lol.

The lighting doesn't really lend itself to a B&W, in my opinion. I saw that you use PhotoImpression, so I did this with that program (I've got PI 2000, so you probably have a better version that I do). All I did was remove all saturation and bump the contrast up a little bit. I don't think it turned out that good, but I figured I'd post it anyways.

1433006170_ed55c45463.jpg

Most reactions

Back