snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Warning!! Do not scroll lower if you're squeamish about medical wounds!! This was a surgical incision, reopening my shoulder where they replaced my shoulder joint. It's about half the original opening size.......... they just needed to go in and wash it out, irrigate and whatnot, because it wound up getting infected 8 months after replacement. Then, it got infected again with Staph Epi virus before healing! It's looking a little better now than this photo from 4 days ago.

Last warning!! It's pretty graphic!!!

11148113_681102195351191_917012501_o.jpg

I didn't think it was too bad, but I wanted to make it hard for Lenny to find it.

It was not as bad as I had thought it might be...I was expecting "gutting a salmon" type blood,etc,etc..

Oh, and since I know you were gone all day, and since we're talking about gross stuff, did you happen to see pixmedic's picture of his balls, posted earlier today? Yeah...he did...it's on here...right here on TPF...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Now get a damned shirt on! lol!

They stuff it with foam, then the vac pump sucks it all up real nice and tight. Negative pressure wound therapy. I'm assuming at some point, they will think it's progressed enough to either staple or stitch it back up.

Looks nasty, I hope you have no more issues after this.

I could show a wound closed up after a heart operation. I set off alarms @ airports due to the wires pulling my ribs back together.

Couldn't look at it but Get Well Soon :encouragement:

Most reactions

Back