Snow Angels

Awww :love: Looks like lots of fun! We haven't had much snow this year and I hope we get some so the boys can make their angels, too!

I think Joseph's came out best, no offence jon but it looks like he's more creative than you!...lol...Thanks for sharing these Calliope :thumbup:

These are great! I love the second one for some reason. Maybe all the untouched snow surrounding Joseph. I was :shock: that Jonmikal wasn't wearing his New Balance sneakers! I thought they were permenantly attached. ;)

hobbes28 said:
These are great! I love the second one for some reason. Maybe all the untouched snow surrounding Joseph. I was :shock: that Jonmikal wasn't wearing his New Balance sneakers! I thought they were permenantly attached. ;)

:lmao: Linda makes me wear boots in the snow :er:

LOL! These are great ! Wow, John has vibriant blue eyes, matches the blue on his gloves and pants. Love how you added the shadows in #5 to the image.

Thanks M @ K O! Yeah, John's eyes are very blue! My avatar is exactly a photo of his eye...

It was a fun day! Thanks for your comments!

Your Welcome 8 )

And was going to mention your Avater, had a feeling it was lil John.

Have a another fun day.

i just got to see these... i love them.... it looks like fun...

jm's snow angel looks a bit sinister...thinking its more death angel...

but the boys angel looks cool.....

where is your snow angel, calliope????

Calliope said:
Snow melts when I touch it so I couldn't make an angel... :er: :lol:

but of course Mistress! It's cause you're so HOT!

Love the little ones ... please can I have them for a while?!?!?!?!

Little John looks like you, eh?

Did you make snow ice cream? Our grandmother used to make snow ice cream with pet milk and sugar and snow. But of course, you had to scrape the radioactivity off the top layer ... :er: (don't ask ... just go with it) ... it was the best ice cream ever!

anicole said:
but of course Mistress! It's cause you're so HOT!

Love the little ones ... please can I have them for a while?!?!?!?!

Little John looks like you, eh?

Did you make snow ice cream? Our grandmother used to make snow ice cream with pet milk and sugar and snow. But of course, you had to scrape the radioactivity off the top layer ... :er: (don't ask ... just go with it) ... it was the best ice cream ever!

Nope... with all the crap in the air now a days, I'd be afraid to eat it! We used to have snow ice cream when I was a kid too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back