Snow Fun!

jennhunter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took the kids out to play in our 2 inches of snow today! :)
4204696222_dc77dc1f53.jpg

4204697938_b72036ef2e.jpg

4204698152_f4b353d38a.jpg

4203942677_7d842dc09b.jpg

4203943477_ae8cb66c8c.jpg

4204699742_7f05969263.jpg

4203956703_fedd3a85f4.jpg

4203942219_b73b27265b.jpg

Looks like a good time!

The first shot is charming. Plus it looks as if the color of her coat is best represented in this photo versus all the others. Your second B&W is okay, but the first one is over-exposed. But if you were taking my picture and my nose was running, would want you to do me the same favour. ;)

The first shot is charming. Plus it looks as if the color of her coat is best represented in this photo versus all the others. Your second B&W is okay, but the first one is over-exposed. But if you were taking my picture and my nose was running, would want you to do me the same favour. ;)

it took me some time to decide if I should edit out the snot, lol. But decided to leave it, because that is truely the way it works when you are 2 and play outside in the snow!

I'm really not a fan of the way their eyes have been edited. I just don't think that for this sort of photo, that look works at all.

Otherwise, it's an excellent set. You capture emotion very well and all the photos are well composed. Nicely done.

I'm really not a fan of the way their eyes have been edited. I just don't think that for this sort of photo, that look works at all.

Otherwise, it's an excellent set. You capture emotion very well and all the photos are well composed. Nicely done.

their eyes haven't been edited in any way......

their eyes haven't been edited in any way......

Her children just have naturally amazing eyes! I love your B&W photos. I think they are both fantastic. I didn't think the first one was over-exposed but my monitor at work has let me down before so I don't know.

#4. The strand of lights takes away from the photo. I know you couldn't do anything to get rid of it except physically remove the strand before the shot but that one light juts out right into the face and blocks part of the eye. Just something to be aware of.

#7. Too saturated? Did you adjust saturation on these pictures? It looks like her hands are starting to become pink. Cold hands + color saturation adjustment = pink hands? Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me because of that bright coat. I will tell you one thing, you will not lose her. You could see that jacket from space. :lol:

#8. The white balance appears off. The wood appears to have a blueish tint to it and the the skin tone looks off.

Very nice set. Lovely children.

Edit: Off topic, but from your avatar and this set. It appears like you outfit your children in adorable clothing.

#7. Too saturated? Did you adjust saturation on these pictures? It looks like her hands are starting to become pink. Cold hands + color saturation adjustment = pink hands? Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me because of that bright coat. I will tell you one thing, you will not lose her. You could see that jacket from space. :lol:

The little stinker would NOT leave her gloves on. This was her first time playing in the snow, so I don't think she got the whole snow=cold concept. I didn't do to much to the saturation, other than try to tone DOWN the super bright jacket....not much success there though.

#8. The white balance appears off. The wood appears to have a blueish tint to it and the the skin tone looks off.

I will work on that one again. Not sure why that happened.

Very nice set. Lovely children.

Thank you Thank you Thank you ;)

Edit: Off topic, but from your avatar and this set. It appears like you outfit your children in adorable clothing.

I have a very bad clothes shopping addiction :D when it comes to my childrens clothes.

very nice shots! looked like they had fun too

Most reactions

Back