" Snow Moods "

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, don't know where you are all from, but here in Vermont, its time to think snow ! Big storm coming in next several days , should change that Drab transition time we have going on , from fall past , to Winter...

Sooooo, think I will post a few of last years oldies , in prep to get us ready for the White Stuff !!

Enjoy, and C+C .......

" Mountain Top Early Morn Lighting "

mountaintop.jpg

i really like the atmosphere in it. you've captured it in a great moment, the exposure is good.. honestly it's a very good picture to me.

but i'm still on the rise so don't take my opinion for too much

I'm looking for anything I could pick a hole in with this, but really am not finding it. Just to show I'm trying though, there is the very slightest of slivers of the ground in the bottom right of the image that you may wish to crop out, but that I'm afraid is the best I can do. Oh and I'd like to see a bigger version.

i really like the atmosphere in it. you've captured it in a great moment, the exposure is good.. honestly it's a very good picture to me.

I agree, great shot!

Reminds me of a Christmas card. very nice.

can't wait to fire up the Arctic Cat...
you must be in northern VT as we don't see snow like that till late dec eartly Jan

Lighting, colour and texture are very effective and the background has the look of a painting. Right place, right time, and a great well-composed shot.

skieur

Very nice! i love the background and the overall feeling the photo gives. BUT...

I think the photo MIGHT look a little better if you hiked over to that far mountain so we could see what it looks like with the mountain foreground and tree background? Just so we can compare?

colour wise and regarding the mood it is brilliant. I agree with electro though, that the bottom seems to be chopped off.

maybe the impression would be different if at least the large tree was complete.

wonderful shot. It does seem cropped for some reason, though. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Ever submitted/thought of submitting to Country magazine? they eat this stuff up.

Very nice indeed. Some noise is visible in the sky, maybe that's JPEG compression.

Most reactions

Back