TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4202985761_9f57106399.jpg

4203738862_d612a5f2c8.jpg

4202979053_d1a0c3d6b6.jpg

4203728798_495128d4cc.jpg

These were just a kinda, HEY LOOK IT'S SNOWING, LETS TAKE PICTURES, so I don't expect them to be perfect!

I really like them! Your subjects are all very crisp. The only thing I'd say that troubled me a bit is "Where's his coat???" lol Sorry, that's the mom in me!

The only thing I'd say that troubled me a bit is "Where's his coat???" lol Sorry, that's the mom in me!

:lmao:

Very cute! I would bump up the contrast in them...make them pop! I love how you framed your subject, makes them very interesting. The picture with the dog has a snowflake right over his face that I think is a tad distracting but unless you know how to control the way the flakes fall I think it is just the nature of the beast :)

Liked nr 4, he looks really happy.
Great focusing, and colors, although theres seem to be some disturbing colored artifact in the b/g.

Imo this would be looking great w/ a shallower DoF so the subject stands out more

Just my 2 cents, happy holidays

I really like #2...I sorta have a preference for that style pic where the subject isn't necessarily looking into the camera.

I really like them, they all turned out very nice! The subjects are a little off center, but I'm not really the one to get picky about that. :) Well done

The subjects are a little off center, but I'm not really the one to get picky about that.

I also don't like when people only put their subjects in the center of the frame. Here at my highschool, we had an art show all this month, and a lot of the student photography was centered. Boooooooring.

Overall, wonderful job getting the subject sharp and in focus. Really nicely done.

1- I dont mind the head on the side of the frame, but I'm not digging the hands being cut off and the placement of the arms in the frame. Makes the photo feel really tight and it gives an odd balance (or lack there of) with one being more forward.
Its a nice attempt though, photography is all about trying new things. This one just does not work for me

2- Cute picture, but I'm not liking the profile on the dog. It does give it a good "serious look" feel to the image, but I find its just too square. I think what I don't like is his legs. With a profile like this, maybe moving in a bit closer would help?

3- Lovely shot. A tad dark on his left eye, but nice placement in the frame

4- Interesting shot, but not keen on the background and that purplish thing. Framing is not bad on the kid though.

very cute, I would agree on the colors I think that they could be a jazzed up a bit :)

Most reactions

Back