Snow Sunset

Formatted

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jawns.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bit cliche but I like them. C&C is appreciated since this is for my course. Just gonna post my favourites, since there are quite a few. This is from a Village called Rode in Whiltshire, just one Wintery evening walking in the snow.

IMG_2668.jpg

I've also got a de-saturated version and it looks rather good.

IMG_2732.jpg

Might be a-bit over sharpened

Rest of the album can be found here - Snow pictures by JPBWright - Photobucket

Thanks

I like the first one a lot. There may be some color adjustment that might make it look slightly better, but I can't put my finger on what it would be, I'd just play with it some.

Really love the first one, but you need to fix the horizon. ;) I'm not sure I like including the sun. To me it looks a bit distracting....I don't know. Great capture none the less.

Really love the first one, but you need to fix the horizon.

Thank you very much, I try and follow the same photographic philosophy as you do. This was sort of a response to your work. I was wondering what you mean by fix the horizon? Level it?

Thanks for the comments.

I probably would have done two shots. One with the foreground in focus as you have and one with the sunrise in focus and then look at merging them for to see what that would have looked like.

I probably would have done two shots. One with the foreground in focus as you have and one with the sunrise in focus and then look at merging them for to see what that would have looked like.

I have. Let me play. Will post results.

Really love the first one, but you need to fix the horizon.
Thank you very much, I try and follow the same photographic philosophy as you do. This was sort of a response to your work. I was wondering what you mean by fix the horizon? Level it?

Thanks for the comments.

Yep, level it. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back