SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
it's dinally snowing here for real, granted we are only supposed to get 1-2" but it is a big moment...the only other time it snowed this season was for like 20 minutes

i can't wait for a snow day! :)

Not to brag but I have had 3 or 4 days were we had 5 inches plus.... onday we had near a foot..... (Utah the greatest snow on earth.... it's on our licence plates!!!)

wolfepak said:
Not to brag but I have had 3 or 4 days were we had 5 inches plus.... onday we had near a foot..... (Utah the greatest snow on earth.... it's on our licence plates!!!)

drag about those skiers/boarders in park city....i think there are something like 25 deaths a year on our mtns., a lot of those come from out of bounds-ers.

Snow is not exciting for me anymore. Meh.

I live in Texas... I've lived in Texas for about 10 years.... This is the most snow I've seen since then...
24175225.jpg

I'd love some snow too...it was in the upper 60's last week and finally dropped back down to a cold few days but it's about 55 outside right now and getting warmer. Global warming is not a myth. :(

ferny said:
I want snow!

Come on over and see me...take AAAAALL the snow you want! I don't want it!!!

Here...hold on, lemme get an envelope and I'll go outside and scoop some up and send it to ya. :) :wink:

its still snowing muahahahahaha, it's ashame i can't see the street from my house, it is laying on my driveway but i want to know if it is laying on the street, and i'm way to warm in here to go walk up (snowdays during exam week :) i dont want to jynx myself)

you can almost not see the grass....yes some may say that the amount of snow is pathetic, but it's not to me!

andreag5 said:
its still snowing muahahahahaha, it's ashame i can't see the street from my house, it is laying on my driveway but i want to know if it is laying on the street, and i'm way to warm in here to go walk up (snowdays during exam week :) i dont want to jynx myself)

you can almost not see the grass....yes some may say that the amount of snow is pathetic, but it's not to me!

Hey where i live if it snows even just in my driveway they cancel everything. Good luck on the exam skippin. I hope it snows enough to keep ya out until the weekend.

Most reactions

Back