SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if it werent for the guilt i would feel if people crashed and for the lack of materials, i would go outside with a giant hose and spray the streets with water so they freeze over, thus the need to cancel school

LittleMan said:
I live in Texas... I've lived in Texas for about 10 years.... This is the most snow I've seen since then...
24175225.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

that really made me laugh!!!

LittleMan said:
I live in Texas... I've lived in Texas for about 10 years.... This is the most snow I've seen since then...
24175225.jpg

Looks like hail to me but I guess it qualifies as snow in Texas! :lol:

That's what I thought, too, MrSid...I've never seen snow that looked quite like that! I've never been to Texas though.

andreag5 said:
personally, i think it looks like the salt the use to melt the snow :)

I think you're right.....it's all an evil plot to convince us that Texas gets snow!:Joker:

Not quite sure but we got probably 4 - 6 inches today. Not much just enough to have to go snowblow. Which I haven't done yet - tomorrow.

Vancouver said:
isn't snow in dallas SOMEWHAT common? i seem to recalla few thanksgiving day football games with snow on the ground. grantedtexas is friggin huge so the weather is different all over.
Yeah, Dallas is NORTH Texas about a 4 hour drive from CENTRAL Texaswhere I'm from and SOUTH Texas is HOT... hope that helps y'all out..lol ;)

yeah Vancouver, Texas IS HUGE lol... I drove to Boston about ayear ago and a third of the drive was just getting out of Texas...lol It's 4-5 hours to the border in any direction... lol

thats nothin, come to oz and youll understand what big states are!

you could have told me that was snow and i would have believed you. never seen it myself :/

we get lots of snow in russia, it rocks, pity i dont live there all the time anymore =(

but yeah, i think global warming is true, it sucks, coz russia used to be reli cold in the winter and reli hot in the summer and now it all changed, we get + temperatures in dec-jan, which has never happened, especially as bad as this year, and summer are crap, they are all rainy and cold, where they used to be roasting =(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back