snow

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Um. It's snowing. Hard.

I hate snow.

When it's done there will be an estimated 15-20cm. (bout 5inchs for you yanks)

I'm going to kill myself.

bace said:
Um. It's snowing. Hard.

I hate snow.

When it's done there will be an estimated 15-20cm. (bout 5inchs for you yanks)

I'm going to kill myself.

I'd take snow over what we get any day ... we get sleet that melts during the day and refreezes overnight and the freaks come out of the woodwork thinking they need milk and bread and try to drive on the mess!

I love it. Grabbing the camera now.:headbang:

you're crazy. It's cause you got all that hair to keep you warm.

I got none.

bace said:
you're crazy. It's cause you got all that hair to keep you warm.

I got none.

Saving it for the big comb-over one day. :lmao: :lmao:

go get good shots, chiller...some of us dont see snow much... unless you spill a huge 10 lbs sack of sugar on your kitchen floor...then we all have a good time....just not the same...

anyway, ya'll all be careful driving in it...

and bace... dont you dare call me a yank... i'll yank a knot in your tail....thems fighten words... have we not taught ya'll enough to know there are yankees and rebells and never the twain shall meet....??? ;)

just pulling your string there, bace-ist..... dont get all whiney... you dont want me to call you a quebec-ian do you??? :lmao:

aprilraven said:
go get good shots, chiller...some of us dont see snow much... unless you spill a huge 10 lbs sack of sugar on your kitchen floor...then we all have a good time....just not the same...

anyway, ya'll all be careful driving in it...

and bace... dont you dare call me a yank... i'll yank a knot in your tail....thems fighten words... have we not taught ya'll enough to know there are yankees and rebells and never the twain shall meet....??? ;)

just pulling your string there, bace-ist..... dont get all whiney... you dont want me to call you a quebec-ian do you??? :lmao:

I can't understand you. Speak English.

It snowed here, too, but not too much. I'm not a fan of snow either. Rain I can deal with because it's gone the next day, but snow :thumbsdown:

I'm leaving for home tomorrow, and I can't wait for the wonderful 50 F winter :)

aprilraven said:
n-e-v-e-r-m-i-n-d...... i'll try to get helen keller to spell it out for you..

o-k?

:biglaugh:

dang, Aprilraven ... I understood you perfectly ... and I'm sure Terri and Chiller will get it ... and ... ain't Chiller from up yonder, too?

anicole said:
:biglaugh:

dang, Aprilraven ... I understood you perfectly ... and I'm sure Terri and Chiller will get it ... and ... ain't Chiller from up yonder, too?

yeah, he is a canuck... and he doesnt have any problem with us...

maybe its mr. ace of bace....

hey bace, helen is on her way, i already put her on the plane, she can help you with this little reply.....

aprilraven said:
i just love that little guy.......

move over, i'll watch too.. ive heard aprilraven can be a hag....i gotta see this...

plenty of room ... I think I heard woodsac was coming ... and little man is from down here ...

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Most reactions

Back