snow

anicole said:
plenty of room ... I think I heard woodsac was coming ... and little man is from down here ...

:popcorn: :popcorn:

better make more popcorn......

maybe we can get jonmikal and hertz and photogal to come over...

can you say " hijacked??" :lmao:

You know when you say something that was meant to be a joke, and it goes over someones head completely. Then they come back with this other thing....that's just a bit funny, but like because they didn't get the first joke, actually makes them look really unfunny. Then everyone laughs with them cause they feel bad.

I think that's what just happened.

I like snow... we got a good 45 inches here now.

PFftt. Toronto has recently become it's own province. We're trying to seperate from the rest of Canada because we hate them, and they obviously hate us.

Apparenlty mother nature is taking revenge. The natives must have done some kind of dance somewhere.

Damn those natives.

tekzero said:
"im going to kill myself"

lol

I'm glad this humours you.

For my next joke I'll be killing small animals.

bace said:
You know when you say something that was meant to be a joke, and it goes over someones head completely. Then they come back with this other thing....that's just a bit funny, but like because they didn't get the first joke, actually makes them look really unfunny. Then everyone laughs with them cause they feel bad.

I think that's what just happened.

if that was meant to make me feel bad, it's a success.
Now i'm just going to hide in a dark corner for the rest of my life

Alexandra said:
if that was meant to make me feel bad, it's a success.
Now i'm just going to hide in a dark corner for the rest of my life

That wasn't even directed at you hun.

Seriously.

You're pretty. And Canadian.

Us pretty Canadians gotta stick together.

*high five*

Ok, I have the best of both worlds. I was born in England, and moved my ass over to Canada, gaining what's known as "Landed Immigrant" status. Which basically puts me above homeless people and natives.

I still have a UK passport so I can still travel freely between the two countries. However, if I wanted to go to the states I would be probed in every orifice.

Damn border patrol.

Most reactions

Back