snow

clarinetJWD said:
But remember...only if they can be used to make expensive coats.

I'll be eating the meat too.

Raw.

bace said:
That wasn't even directed at you hun.

Seriously.

You're pretty. And Canadian.

Us pretty Canadians gotta stick together.

*high five*

:D
well, that brightens my day!
(and means I realy should seek some counceling for my paranoia)

Alexandra said:
:D
well, that brightens my day!
(and means I realy should seek some counceling for my paranoia)

HAHA...just drink lots of alcohol. That's what I do.

Drink wine. Good wine. Life is better with good wine.

yes, yes it is.

I understand this thread completely. Chiller is going to have some awesome shots of the snow tomorrow. Bace will complain about it. :D

In the meantime, we really need a good wine-glass smiley. Why don't we have one? :x

This coming from the girl drink Zinfandel.

Is that even Wine?

PlasticSpanner said:
You go there often? :lmao:

Larry only works during the week.

whenever I get a weekday off I try and pay a visit.

bace said:
This coming from the girl drink Zinfandel.

Is that even Wine?
You weren't paying attention. :whip: It's not white zin, dude - cause NO, that's not wine. I'm drinking single-vineyard stuff! I explained it all, in some other thread. So it's over.

terri said:
You weren't paying attention. :whip: It's not white zin, dude - cause NO, that's not wine. I'm drinking single-vineyard stuff! I explained it all, in some other thread. So it's over.

Pfft. Any wine with a "Z" in it can't be real.

bace said:
Pfft. Any wine with a "Z" in it can't be real.
:lmao: It's a VARIETAL, muffin-face.....a grape! I don't know why they insist on peeling off the hulls and turning it into rotgut.....cause it can be sublime!

What the hell are you talking about?

terri said:
What's the difference between single-vineyard and other stuff? I'm not a wine drinker you see...

If is just that it's been pressed by one person? You know, a cleaner more simple taste. You can only taste the cheese from one guys foot, unlike the ten-vineyard wines where the taste of multiple feet can get confusing?

Terri we all know you're secretly a Lambrini Girl

picture.jpg

Wheee! More snow for me!

Lake Effect Snow Returns TodayBuffalo, NY (WBEN) - The lake effect snow machine is set to start up once again beginning this afternoon. There is a winter weather ADVISORY for all of Western New York until noon. Then it's a lake effect snow WARNING through late Saturday night for Erie, Genesee, Wyoming and Chautauqua Counties. A lake effect snow event later today could dump another eight to 14 inches

Most reactions

Back