snow

I don't mind the snow. I just don't want it to be pitch dark when I get out of work. It is depressing!

ferny said:
What's the difference between single-vineyard and other stuff? I'm not a wine drinker you see...

If is just that it's been pressed by one person? You know, a cleaner more simple taste. You can only taste the cheese from one guys foot, unlike the ten-vineyard wines where the taste of multiple feet can get confusing?
This is what I get for posting on here well into my second glass of high-octane stuff. :blushing:

Single vineyard wines are made from grapes that come from a single vineyard - typically this means on-site at the actual winery. A large amount of wine is crafted from grapes that are carted in from other sources and either blended with very small lots that are grown on-site, or are used exclusively to make a wine for a particular winery. The winery is not the grower and did not control those conditions, so they rely on their craftsmanship alone to obtain the flavor profile they're after. There are regulations out there that monitor all this. Having a wine that has been designated "single vineyard" typically points to superior quality, as these are usually smaller lots that have been highly extracted to wring out every last drop. If it's from older vines, so much the better. :thumbup:

What the hell are you talking about?
I was saying zinfandel is a grape that produces a very fine wine when the hulls are left in the must and allowed to leach out their additional flavor, tannins and acids. You get a dark, rich, almost spicy wine from the best winemakers with this varietal. White zin is a cheap, bastardized version where the hulls are either not added or left for a very short period of time to keep the color that sickly pink, and white zin is the disgusting product of this method. It has little depth, is light and one-dimensional, and put out by the ton for the masses, who are more than welcome to it for $3.99 a bottle.

That concludes Terri's babble for the day. Aren't you relieved? :mrgreen:

So basically you're saying that your wine is elite. And so are you for drinking it.

I get it terri. You're specialer than me.

I'm gonna go drink some Merlot now.

bace said:
So basically you're saying that your wine is elite. And so are you for drinking it.

I get it terri. You're specialer than me.

I'm gonna go drink some Merlot now.
:scratch: No. I just hate white zin, and told you why. I think it's valid. Get those pink panties out of that twist!

I liked a Rabbit Ridge merlot I had once, something in a silver label. :mrgreen: It was good.

terri said:
:scratch: No. I just hate white zin, and told you why. I think it's valid. Get those pink panties out of that twist!

I liked a Rabbit Ridge merlot I had once, something in a silver label. :mrgreen: It was good.

Can you please stop taking me so seriously.

Seriously.

I said the word "specialer". Clearly I jest.

I'll have to try this Zinfindel. Most wine is a good panty remover. This one sounds like it might be of special quality.

Thanks for the info too.:heart:

terri said:
This is what I get for posting on here well into my second glass of high-octane stuff. :blushing:

Single vineyard wines are made from grapes that come from a single vineyard - typically this means on-site at the actual winery. A large amount of wine is crafted from grapes that are carted in from other sources and either blended with very small lots that are grown on-site, or are used exclusively to make a wine for a particular winery. The winery is not the grower and did not control those conditions, so they rely on their craftsmanship alone to obtain the flavor profile they're after. There are regulations out there that monitor all this. Having a wine that has been designated "single vineyard" typically points to superior quality, as these are usually smaller lots that have been highly extracted to wring out every last drop. If it's from older vines, so much the better. :thumbup:
A simple "yes, just the one set of varooka's" would have sufficed.
I liked a Rabbit Ridge merlot I had once, something in a silver label. It was good.
Ilike Rabbit Ribs as well. Especially when they go "crunch". :thumbsip:

You're going to burn in hell for running over that rabbit, Pete. :meh: Yes, I know, he was already dead, but you enjoyed it way too much.

I'm obviously way too distracted if I take Bace at his word, aren't I? I have to work on not having to work so much. :razz:

I get it Bace...your better than me cause you drink wine...yeh that sounds fair...do you like the fact that I can't drink any fizzy drinks anymore? (remembers he hasnt told tpf about that yet) does it make you warm inside?

Artemis said:
I get it Bace...your better than me cause you drink wine...yeh that sounds fair...do you like the fact that I can't drink any fizzy drinks anymore? (remembers he hasnt told tpf about that yet) does it make you warm inside?

Nothing makes me warm inside.

I'm a cold heartless human being. Consider me the grinch of TPF.

Ill consider you dead if you insult my standings about not drinking wine again!!!!! GRRR!!!! Let me at im, just gimme some time with him alone!

You're going to burn in hell for running over that rabbit, Pete. Yes, I know, he was already dead, but you enjoyed it way too much.
As long as it's a dry heat.

Nothing makes me warm inside.

I'm a cold heartless human being. Consider me the grinch of TPF.
"Friendship is like wetting yourself whilst wearing dark trousers. It makes you feel happy and warm. And unless you point out to people why you're smilling, they'll never know."

Artemis said:
Ill consider you dead if you insult my standings about not drinking wine again!!!!! GRRR!!!! Let me at im, just gimme some time with him alone!

You can't handle the truth.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back