Snowboarding at COP (56K)

seven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Shots I took at COP today... I had my iso on 400 and I didn't notice so the quality isn't near what it should be :confused:... Anyways here they are. (some are duplicates since I didn't know which was better, colour or BW). Varied sizes because of photobucket...

706a550e.jpg

a57ae9dd.jpg

128cd053.jpg

1953520b.jpg

0b7d90b0.jpg

d8e07d45.jpg

54458a4e.jpg

a6ada316.jpg

84df9f64.jpg

P1014629bw.jpg

P1014629.jpg

e9c31b90.jpg

All of only one jump since I wanted to ride the rest of the time :D.

Thanks for lookin.

sweet! great job capturing these! I really like the B&W, for some reason they stand out as being better to me... i like how 1 & 2 are vertical, it makes them seem even higher... :thumbup:

Wow, I can't think who's more brave, them for doing it or you for risking being landed on! Great series, the first one in B&W is probably the best and my fave!

Rob

great shots...I just wish we actually had some snow so I could go riding soon :(. Plus they wont let me build a anything over a 25 foot tabletop...

These rock seven, at first I was thinking "what's COP", but then I recognized it (well, cause it says your from Calgary...). I think 2 and 4 are my favs.

Thanks for the comments!

walter, pretty much all of the snow is fake, and its lasted since about December. The next time it's below -3 here, expect to see a cloud over COP.

great series, i like 2 and i like the crop on 4, really gives the feeling of space. Good job :thumbup:

I like #7 the best. It looks like something you'd see in a Snowboarder Magazine:mrgreen:

great shots, wish i was good enough on a board to feel comfortable bringing my camera with me.

Eh, everytime I see snowboarding photos on here makes me antsy to go out. . .only a few weeks until I can though!

Great photos!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back