Snowcross World Championships : Malå, Sweden

polymoog

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.polymoog.se
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow, it's been a while since the last time I was here, looks like I have some catching up to do ;) Anyway, I have been out taking a bunch of pics myself, and here is a summary of my more recent outing :

The Snowcross World Championships are held in northern Sweden every year, and this year quite a few riders from the USA came over to compete, including multiple X-Games winner Tucker Hibbert, who won the event, and Cory Davis, who came third.

The weather was rubbish, -5C and snowing all day, no clue how the camera survived but it did ;)

Here's a few pics, more available on my homepage, and C&C always welcome.

vm019.jpg

vm025.jpg

vm028.jpg

vm033.jpg

vm046.jpg

vm052.jpg

vm056.jpg

vm058.jpg

vm069.jpg

Great shots as usual, just had a look on the map and i went close to where it was held on my trip
What was the top speed these guy's were doing, where the riders from all over the world ?

nice series

Great shots here!!

I love the Monster-mobile! The air shots are amazing.

Gary : thanks :) there were riders from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Italy, Iceland, Russia and the USA. I don't know how fast they were going to be honest, can try to find out. But maybe not that fast actually, because it's a very rough and technical track, lots of bumps and turns ...

Msnowy : thanks :)

mike90t09: Thanks :) The monster-mobile is Tucker Hibbert, multiple X-Games winner and now also Snowcross World Champion :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back