simonkit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.landscapephotographyuk.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

managed to capture this in between the rain last week !!

simon

Ogwen_waterfall.jpg

And you captured it well!
I think the exposure captures the flow of the water just PERFECTLY! I can almost HEAR it and FEEL splashes on my face. :D

And you captured it well!
I think the exposure captures the flow of the water just PERFECTLY! I can almost HEAR it and FEEL splashes on my face. :D

Thanks, wasn't sure initially if the waterfall was a bit too dominant although must admit that I do very much like the composition now

simon

I like the shot quite a bit. On my insanely slow dial-up connection when the photo first started coming up, I thought, "ih." But was impressed with the way the water kept coming forward at me. Overall, really nice.

great shot, if you have the chance id like to see it later or earlier in the day, with some golden colours warming up the picture

great shot, if you have the chance id like to see it later or earlier in the day, with some golden colours warming up the picture

It definitely would improve the shot further, this was taken around 2.00pm on a not so nice day - one around 4.00pm with sunshine would work even better, now if only we had some decent weather !!

simon

It definitely would improve the shot further, this was taken around 2.00pm on a not so nice day - one around 4.00pm with sunshine would work even better, now if only we had some decent weather !!

simon

i know, there might be snow on it soon again the way the temperature is falling here.

I would love to go back to Wales and climb Mount Snowdon again some day. I have visited it about 20 years ago and I thought it was beautifull.

Your photo seems a little bit underexposed but I believe you can easily change that in Photoshop.
For the rest, very nice shot.

Cheers, Jeroen

Great pic:thumbup: flow of water looks perfect :mrgreen:

I would love to go back to Wales and climb Mount Snowdon again some day. I have visited it about 20 years ago and I thought it was beautifull.

Your photo seems a little bit underexposed but I believe you can easily change that in Photoshop.
For the rest, very nice shot.

Cheers, Jeroen

Must admit I avoid Snowdon in the summer months, too busy - lots of other mountains around much more tranquil - great mountain when the train isn't running

You're right about the shot being underexposed, did a curves adjustment in CS2 RAW & overdid things a little

thanks

simon

After reading the feedback ( yes, I do take notice ) I've reworked the shot a little as the original post was actually a little underexposed, here's the modified version (& better I think)
simon

Ogwen_waterfall-1.jpg

Awesome edit!

Love the smoothness of the water, congrats.

Most reactions

Back