Snowflake Dance

thats amazing! im gonna go wait outside by a window in the snow tomorrow

Outstanding work. Now aren't you a little happy you don't live where the Palm trees grow and the ocean breezes blow softly at night.

Outstanding work. Now aren't you a little happy you don't live where the Palm trees grow and the ocean breezes blow softly at night.

Is happiness not relative to where you are? Considering I spent an hour scraping the ice of the windshield yesterday, I'm pretty sure palm trees and ocean breezes would be very welcome right now.

*sidenote Why the hell are you not playing fight club anymore? I miss your great photos.

Is happiness not relative to where you are? Considering I spent an hour scraping the ice of the windshield yesterday, I'm pretty sure palm trees and ocean breezes would be very welcome right now.

*sidenote Why the hell are you not playing fight club anymore? I miss your great photos.

Agreed with the ice and the palm trees. It's a little cold here in Alberta right now. Fight club? I don't really know. I'll try to remember this weekend.

I still love this shot!!! Bring it back to life!!

Most reactions

Back