Snowmobile Pics (Round 2)

Shibby!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just some other ones I thought you guys might want to see.

1)
GoldenJan19th20th090.jpg

(this is one shot after a picture I posted in my first thread about snowmobiles)
2)
FernieFeb3rd045.jpg

3)
GoldenJan19th20th106.jpg

4)
GoldenJan19th20th092.jpg

5)
SleddingFernieDec30th025.jpg

I like the third shot, but at a different angle that would have been awesome! Looks like he is doing a can-can (or a knack-knack I don't remember, my Moto-cross terminology is a little off). That one and number four are my favorites.

It looks like so much fun out there!

Making me jealous over here!!! I haven't had a sled in a few years, but these shots bring back memories!!

Give 'er :headbang:

i love the second, good catch with is angle like that, plus i love the blown up snow and his goggles. nice!

Thanks for the comments guys.

The one from the underside of the sled. He's actually jumping off. haha. No fancy trick here. It was about 20' climb on the other side and you shoot up on the drift. He stood it up and bailed.

The second one is one of my favs too. On the full size picture you can see the reflection of his sled in his goggles. I wish I would have zoomed a bit more, but I also like the path it shows and the snow flying up beside him.

I'm a huge fan of boondocking. The feel you get zipping between treees. It's like sea-dooing with obstacles. The drifts feel like waves and when you can lean enough that your dragging in the snow. The feeling is intense!

Just last weekend I was doing turns in about 4' of snow and dragging my arms along the snow while standing. Would have made for great pictures, but my buddy filled my memory card before I did it! Damn RAW files.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back