Snowmobile VS Car...

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
Car won. CPR was in progress when I arrived, though it didnt do any good. Subject was pronounced dead upon arrival at hospital...

snowacc4.jpg

Very sad.

It feels weird to comment on the quality of the photo with such a subject, but it is a well taken shot.

Any idea how it happened? I hate looking at these photos without some information that can help me piece it all together. Tragic but every single subject in the photo has emotion. Like the guy bent over in emotional pain, the fire fighters and police trying to give CPR and the guy reaching over to the women

Not 100% sure, but they ventured off the county snowmobile trails and tried to cross this divided hwy with a 65mph speed limit. I heard they were in contact with each other via radios, and as one crossed, he told the person behind it was clear, when obviously it wasnt. I wanted to get the car in the picture to, but it was a fair distance away from the scene.

I agree with eravedesigns, that is why I did not post the other day when I looked, I was absolutely baffled as to what occured. At first sight (and now confermed) this does not look to be a road where people should be crossing with their sleds.

Also, at first sight I assumed the oldsmobile to the left there was the involved car, witch also added to some of my confusion, I see I was mistaken on that so....

This is crazy- is it in Wisconsin? (I'm assuming yes, but still asking) I live in Wisconsin, and a friend just told me about an accident exactly like this the other day... probably the same incident.

Good shot; horrible circumstances :(

Most reactions

Back