Snowmobile World Championship : Malå, Sweden

polymoog

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.polymoog.se
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think these came out dark, they looked fine as psd's but when saved to jpeg they went dark and the light and the snow went slightly yellow :-( And are they oversaturated? I've never had pics come out like this before, first time using NIkon D80 in sunshine, maybe that's why ;-) Haven't changed any settings in the camera, all the colour tweaks are set to neutral. Please don't forget to click on the little yellow bars so you see the pics in full size, they don't look so good when squashed to 800 wide :) All C&C welcome ...

mala069.jpg

mala068.jpg

mala038.jpg

mala085.jpg

mala100.jpg

these are awesome images, they're not dark at all on my computer. Tack sharp and I love the vibrant color.

(I hope these were taken a while ago and you don't still have that much snow!!)

Nice series. You definitely get a sense of 'speed' from looking at them. My faves are the last two. Good work!

I think these came out dark, they looked fine as psd's but when saved to jpeg they went dark and the light and the snow went slightly yellow :-( And are they oversaturated? I've never had pics come out like this before, first time using NIkon D80 in sunshine, maybe that's why ;-) Haven't changed any settings in the camera, all the colour tweaks are set to neutral. Please don't forget to click on the little yellow bars so you see the pics in full size, they don't look so good when squashed to 800 wide :) All C&C welcome ...

the shots came out just fine... im guessing the problem is the CRT monitor your using :p

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: @ pics

love #2

these are awesome images, they're not dark at all on my computer. Tack sharp and I love the vibrant color.

OK thanks :) Maybe they would have been too light as they were in psd format then ;-)

Not dark and very nice colours :thumbup:

Thank you :)

(I hope these were taken a while ago and you don't still have that much snow!!)

Nice series. You definitely get a sense of 'speed' from looking at them. My faves are the last two. Good work!

Haha thanks, these were taken on Saturday so yes we do still have that much snow ;-) Although the roads around here (the main ones, not the smaller ones) are down to asphalt now.

the shots came out just fine... im guessing the problem is the CRT monitor your using :p

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: @ pics

love #2

OK thanks, I'm glad you thought the exposures were OK, I have a BenQ 22" flatscreen which makes pics look slightly lighter than my old Phillips CRT did, but it is not a great screen because the pics looks different depending on how you look at the screen :confused: oh well, you get what you pay for, and it was about the cheapest widescreen available at the time ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back