Snowmobiles at pubs

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up here in Northern Illinois, after a decent snowfall the snowmobiles are out in the hundreds. Their fave stops are the pubs along the trails, here is one of them. Not sure if I like these or not. I blurred out some areas, etc, to make the snowmobiles stand out more. Do these work? C&C always welcome... Oh yeah, Im aware of the burned out lights along the pub, I just couldnt get rid of them with my cheap Kodak, not even by adjusting the contrast on my computer. Sucks!!!!!!!!

Taken from Photobucket, please excuse some lost quality. :x

Snowmobilesandpub.jpg

Snowmobilesandlighttrail.jpg

Gobertand2snowmobiles.jpg

I really like the colors on the first two. The second one is great for a night shot; Photoshop was used, I presume?

Thanks! I dont have PS, I have that Coral Paintshop or something like that. It helps me out sometimes, but I try not to use it too much, but I needed to in these photos, the cars behind the snowmobiles were also in focus and just looked bad. Thanks for looking!

Nice colours here, I like these, it sure is a sight I would never see (I don't know of ONE person who owns a snowmobile ... what for?!?) round here. I am not so sure about the blurring job, though. I think the photos could have worked with also the cars in focus, too.... :scratch: ... somehow I think that...

Ill take that into consideration next time, thanks for the opinion!

Great shots... the colors are nice... looks all too familier... I just got back from a weekend snowmobiling...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back