Snowy pool (before & after PS)

niforpix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This photo was taken by my buddy Julius. It was taken from his balcony so there was no way to get around the power lines. I asked him if I can photoshop it, just I have more practice. He was cool with it of course. I think I like the final result.

What do you guys think?

Before
3195049483_a13c06f018.jpg

After

3195892858_3cc90ef98b.jpg

I like the contrasts from the light and dark scenery to the blue pool. I'm not sure I see a difference in the background. This imho is one of the few photographs I would like to see everything else done in b&w. Great capture.

Yeah, I see your point. B&W would look nice I think. And you're right, there is no much difference in the background. My key was to practice photoshop using this photo by removing 5 power lines. I'm just getting into photoshop and I'm really liking it. The photo was taken by my friend. He did a great job I think :)

Just to let you guys know, all I did is get rid of the power lines. This is the actual original colour photo. I did not use selective colouring in it.

Last edited:
^^ Thank you! :)

Thank you very much :)

That is really nice and pretty I do like this shot and looks better without that power cables there. I`ve no idea how to work photoshop.

is there a person who wants to swim in there?

Thanks guys :)

Nice work, how long did it take? I hate removing stuff from photos
doh.gif

Hehe I love it. I think all together it took about 3-4 hours. I'm still new at it so I may not be as quick as someone who works with photoshop for hours everyday, but that's something that I'm aming towards and hopefully will find a job in this field once I finish my school. Right now I'm taking photoshop level 2.

jv17 said:
is there a person who wants to swim in there?

I'm not sure what you're asking... I don't see anyone near the pool.

I did not use selective colouring in it.

Wow. I thought for sure you had some selective coloring in there.

Nice job removing the power lines. I hate doing stuff like that, specifically for the time it takes. Why can't there be a "read my mind and remove what I want" button somewhere? ;)

That's a great shot, nice photoshop work too! The blue really stands out well in the rest of the picture.

Most reactions

Back