Snowy storm

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Snowed here this morning then snowed for me at the beach this afternoon.

SNO_7269-L.jpg

SNO_7234-L.jpg

SNO_7299-L.jpg

SNO_7270-L.jpg

SNO_7281-L.jpg

SNO_7294-L.jpg

SNO_7071-L.jpg

again, great shots.

you ever wonder if you are taking photos of the same bird over and over or if it is a different bird? I think I would start wondering that if I shot a lot of birdies. Don't mind me though, I don't often think along the same lines as others.
I would just take the photo and be like "are you the same bird? are there a lot of you? related somehow? was it your brother I shot a photo of last week?"

#3 and 5 I love. I'm hoping to find some more snowys now that there's actually some snow

again, great shots.

you ever wonder if you are taking photos of the same bird over and over or if it is a different bird? I think I would start wondering that if I shot a lot of birdies. Don't mind me though, I don't often think along the same lines as others.
I would just take the photo and be like "are you the same bird? are there a lot of you? related somehow? was it your brother I shot a photo of last week?"

Thanks. I do wonder sometimes if they are the same bird. Last year the Audubon confirmed over 70 different ones in this area. I'm after a hunting shot so until then these will have to do.

Great set Mike !!!!!

Nice, they do some posing. :)

Great set Mike !!!!!

Thanks Bill. Today was the first day I've seen a Snowy since we went. I had gone 7 others days without a sighting.

Well the results made it worth the wait :eagerness:

Nice shots Mike! Judging by the heavy barring she is a young female. Hope some make it my way soon..

So floofy! #3 is super cute. What strikes me in all of them are the great delicate colors. The eyes of the bird are stunning and captured so well in all of the images.

nice shots, those turned out great.

Most reactions

Back