Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... this is what happened in my life:

18-June-88_wedding.jpg

Yes. Quite right. I got married.

So far, my husband hasn't shown any signs of remembering what day it is today at all. (He keeps forgetting our wedding anniversary. His forgetfulness about this day is legendary by now!)

Well, thanks.

But - erm - doesn`t your profile say your birthday is 18 June 1989?
Which makes you younger than my son?
And haven`t we celebrated your birthday yesterday, on the 17th?

When you are only today turning 16, how could you have got married on 4 May 2002? You were still 12 at the time, if all else is right...
1.gif

Today?
On my wedding anniversary?

2.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

wow...Arti was born 17 years ago, you got married...
Congrats LaFoto :) Best wishes! and may the force be with your husband! Do something to him! He should remember! It is soooooo important date!!!!!

OK, so after I had persuaded my husband to accompany me to this choir concert while our daughter would be swimming her second training unit of today

Music_Paulus.jpg

(Mendelssohn-Bartholdy's "Paulus"-Oratorio),

I let on that we'd be opening a bottle of champagne back home to celebrate the day, and suddenly he went: "Oh nooooooooo! It is TODAY! I forgot AGAIN!"

Now it is just past midnight, I have had a couple of glasses of champagne, find it hard to hit the right keys and am off to bed..........

LaFoto said:
So far, my husband hasn't shown any signs of remembering what day it is today at all.

least im not the only one!

very attractive couple you two! happy anniversary!!!!!!!

erm ... guilty secret ...... I have never forgotten our wedding anniversary ..... in 14 years (June 29th this year is year 14)

Guess the only reason is I am hoping for parole.

Seriously Congrats to you and for many more to come.

Happy Bathday to all celebrating them too.

Congratulations! What a lovely couple and sounds like while he forgot it was still a great evening!

Congratulations, Corinna! :)

Most reactions

Back