so about these signatures...

yeah surely your's the happiest !!!

I'm thinking about changin mine :roll:

Mine sign. doesn't have a praticulary reason, i wrote it when i was listen to one of smashing pumpkins music called " the everlasting gaze"

ok... how about using one of these?

"I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?"

"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once they grow up..." - Pablo Picasso

"We must be as courteous to a stranger as we are to a picture, which we are willing to give the advantage of a good light."

"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy."

or...

As mais melhores e coisas as mais bonitas no mundo não podem ser vistas, nem tocado... mas são sentidas no coração.
(don't know if that's correct or not.. you'll have to tell me :))

or if you fancied something funny....

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

In God we trust, all others we virus scan.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Today's subliminal thought is:

:lol:

As mais melhores e coisas as mais bonitas no mundo não podem ser vistas, nem tocado... mas são sentidas no coração.
(don't know if that's correct or not.. you'll have to tell me )

So coool, you can't imagine how surprised and happy i was when i read that, thanx
thats beautifull, theres some parts that are not very well written but its closed and i loved it ( I make mistakes with english sometimes :roll: )
I think that it would be like this:
"As melhores e mais bonitas coisas no Mundo não podem ser tocadas nem vistas.....mas sentidas no coração !!! (Beautiful)

Where did u learn portuguese, or do u have portuguese family????
Or u just read it somewhere?????

nothing too impressive i'm afraid.
It's been one of my favourite quotes for a long time and i thought you might appreciate it more in portugese so i ran it through an online translator :sillysmi:

...and if anyone's wondering what it is in english : "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart."

You know its funny, I never thought about it until it was brought up...I take a look at them but never really pay attention. So I went back to read a few through out the forum...lol I think everyone has great sigs....

First, I got Chase's sig quote the first time I saw it and I loved it! (Even though I use win98... slowly migrating away though.)

2nd all this talk about sig lines makes me wish I had a cool one, so I got a quote from my favorite song by Audio Adrenaline. They are a Christian rock band that my wife got me to liking.
They have song samples on thier website:
http://www.audioa.com/songsamples.aspx

Most reactions

Back