so, come one then

no, I use the post count when I get spam reported, I can easily check if the spammer has made more than one post. If the post count is removed I would then have to click on the user name then on find more posts.
I know that doesn't sound much but it saves me a lot of time

does that mean i am immune to the spam police since i have more than one post?

does that mean i am immune to the spam police since i have more than one post?

No one is immune, not even me!

if the spammer has made 7 posts by the time they are reported I can see straight away they have made 7 posts. Therefore I ban them then click on find all posts and select them and get rid of them. It just saves me time.

If there wasn't a postcount I need to click on every member that gets reported to see IF they have made more than 1 post.

ok, got it.... taking the amount of spammers into account, that would be a lot of clicking per day!

Well, lostprophet must be doing a great job! I've been feverishly viewing posts here since my join a week or two ago and not seen one bit of spam! Good job!

:lmao::lmao: If we get rid of the post counts, can we get a longivity status instead, so we can show who has put up with everything the longest.
:lmao::lmao:

I don't mind post counts. Even when people do stuff to up there post count they are usually just having fun. What is a little fun going to hurt us?? And I think you can see how involved someone possibly is with the bored too!

Something inside me is whining now and saying in a very high pitched voice "No! Leave the post count!" Don't know what it is that's speaking there... :biggrin:

yay, ditch em i say... we dont even need to wear clothes anymore either, lets get back to basics.

"Arch!" shouts the high-pitched little something inside me, "you can't mean that!!!"

no, I use the post count when I get spam reported, I can easily check if the spammer has made more than one post. If the post count is removed I would then have to click on the user name then on find more posts.
I know that doesn't sound much but it saves me a lot of time

I do the same when reporting, I will make a report for a multiposting spam bot much differently than a one-off bot.

Let's get rid of the post counts.

gah let see you say that 7000 post counts ago ;)

yay, ditch em i say... we dont even need to wear clothes anymore either, lets get back to basics.

We are supposed to be fully dressed whilst posting? I don't remember reading that anywhere - I hope its not in the rules

well
*currently hunting for a shirt*
just clarifying certain points
*thinks the had some socks under the bed at one point*

Most reactions

Back