so, come one then

Do I need to move this thread to the whining forum...?

I'm all for dumping post counts. Or setting everyone at ten, and LaFoto at 15. :mrgreen:

Except I don't think it works that way. :lol: It's off or on.

No. I'll REALLY whine later today (tonight, when the day will be almost all done for us here in Germany, for then I will know for sure that I have reason to whine. Good reason) ... and then I might go into The Whining Forum for it, though my whining will have nothing to do with TPF, and The Whining Forum is there for people to "enjoy being unhappy with TPF", as you know :wink: .

And that little someone deep down inside me keeps piping up "Leave the post counts!". Who could that be?

And cameras - have you not seen LP?
And don't forget the penguins either!

I use my laptop while having a bath on a regular basis!

Works like a charm!
I've got a product for you.

I was at the Global Petroleum Show, in Calgary, last week and a guy in the booth next to us had an amazing demonstration. He had an extension power cord and a plug in light bulb fixture. He would put the end of the cord into a bucket of water and plug in the fixture then screw in the light bulb.

The product in question was sprayed onto the plug earlier. Pretty much like WD-40 but stronger.

but but but

I want to get to Corry level posts !

Post counts? What's a post count? All I see is that number over to the left that goes up every now and then.

Well damn, there it goes again!

Most reactions

Back