so dull

man, these are so good, raymond, i have a hard time picking a favorite... but the one in the mud has to be right on top! that made me smile....

great job, dude, king of birds of prey, for sure...!

#5 would be stronger if it is cropped from the bottom! :thumbup:

Lovely work, Raymond. I think #6 is my fave of the group, too! Very interesting scene. :thumbup:

Love the expression you caught in #4, too.

Great stuff! :D

here are a few from today, really dim light, so, they are really not worth posting...

DSC_2702edit0216websize.jpg

DSC_2697edit0214websize.jpg

DSC_2688edit0213websize.jpg

thanks again for all the nice comments!

the skies look a little drab, but there is nothing dull about your photos. seems like you made pretty good use of what light you had! Love the first 4, i always like your bird o prey shots ;) i think #5 is my favorite too. i love these shots of birds standing on ponds/lakes/whatever. i can honestly say i have never seen that! last one is great too, nice in-flight shot with the ice in the background. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Raymond J Barlow said:
you are right Dave.. the depth is so shallow in the dim light on the last one, the focus dosent cover the hawk, but, I still liked it enough to post it!

thanks JTH.
Now that you mention it, some of the branches look like they caught your af sensor instead of the hawk after looking at it a bit. Still a great capture though.

nice set!!! i like all of them but number 6 is the best for me. :thumbup:

oh gosh the last one you posted, with flyng birds, is fabulous! would you like to be my photography teacher? :D :)

Most reactions

Back