so, h5n1, anyone else worried?

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i dunno. i'm kinda worn out worryin' about doomsday. hubbert's peak, rogue astroids, the fourth turning, al queda, now avian flu.

i always say to myself, in the heat of the moment of discovery: "man, this could be it... we may be living the last days of civilization as we know it."

ultimately, civilization thumbs its nose at my paranoid visions and continues status quo.

but is this really it this time?

sometimes having an imagination really sucks.

anyone else been readin up on it?

Dont waste your time worrying about something you cant controll. Cant spend your life just waiting for everything to end. Live your life the best you can!

graigdavis said:
Dont waste your time worrying about something you cant controll. Cant spend your life just waiting for everything to end. Live your life the best you can!

hmmm.

dontcha think it's best to be prepared for worst and hope for best?

i do, of course, hope for the best...

I figure this will be a much needed relief that planet earth needs.

Final illimination of the weak.

Even if I'm the first to go atleast i'll die happy. Cause I spent most of my life living each day like it was the last.

Daniel said:
I do too.

How exactly do you prepare for the end of the world?

with a damn good bottle of chardonnay and a nice leggy blonde.

I wouldn't worry about it. Global warming will wipe us all out long before we get anywhere near the end of Civilization.

Hertz van Rental said:
I wouldn't worry about it. Global warming will wipe us all out long before we get anywhere near the end of Civilization.

It's funny, if you go back 50 years and read some of the scientific journals, scientists were worried about global cooling! This planet breathes like every other living thing. I'm not too worried about global warming.

mountainlander said:
It's funny, if you go back 50 years and read some of the scientific journals, scientists were worried about global cooling! This planet breathes like every other living thing. I'm not too worried about global warming.
and don't forget that "we would be too technically advanced by the year 2000 to have to worry about stuff like that" :lmao:

Most reactions

Back