So howz everbody?

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its friday avo, it's beer o clock out work. We have a 3 day weekend comin' up. Seems like things are going pretty good at the forum these days. The bosox won, we haven't had any trolls and Shark just got the d-20!

here's to everyone at the tpf *raises his beer* :cheers: hava great f**kin weekend! I love you guys!

Von, you rock. The Cardinals just won..:(. Hope the sox BURY THEM!!!! Course, it was a lose-lose situation, cuz I didn't want the Astros to win, either (sorry Zach!!!)

I't's quarter til 11pm here...worked two jobs...the childrens group I co-facilitate was today, and we had 22 kids show up between the ages of 2-16...those kids light up my life, so things are good at the moment. :)

Yo....its...not sure...11:15 thats the one...and its....umm...dull.

Im at school...guess I should do some home work but I cant be botherd!

Want to use my 300D but I never bring it to school :S

I really could use a 3 day w/e but I guess you'll have to enjoy it for me, Vonnagy. Still got today ahead of me before my 2 day pass. I'm training someone at work but she's catching on fast so today should be smooth. :)

Not Neve said:
I really could use a 3 day w/e but I guess you'll have to enjoy it for me, Vonnagy. Still got today ahead of me before my 2 day pass. I'm training someone at work but she's catching on fast so today should be smooth. :)

I'd be happy with TWO consecutive days off.

I'm sure you could still slip back into that Southern drawl, Mark. :wink:

C'mon and give it a try! Say: "So how's yer mama and them??"

:p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back