So i accidentally hit a motorcyclist today.

You're damn lucky if he is being the nice guy. I've watched Judge Judy.... and it can get ugly. If he is true to his word, think about a $100 gift certificate to a local steak house (assumption) or something to that effect. A meal and a couple of drinks with the missus. You will feel better for coughing up some cash and he will feel better for realizing that good people are out there.

Sw1tchFX,
That's awesome that he is going to do it himself, looks like you lucked out. Just be more careful in the future and most of all I'm happy no one got hurt. Oh and BTW, you didn't get a pic of the damage or the owner's reaction? :blushing: :mrgreen: :lol:
Im a bad photographer, ugh!!

I kinda figured along that line when you mentioned the trailer hitch....on a bike. That hitch probably saved you some major $$ in repairs.

You definitely lucked out on that one...:thumbup:
I would have to agree, if the hitch wasn't there insurance would be involved, and that would hurt both of us.

If MAACO exists in the US, then check them out for a general price estimate.
They tend to be cheaper than anywhere else in Canada.

skieur
Good deal, i'll keep that in mind!

You're damn lucky if he is being the nice guy. I've watched Judge Judy.... and it can get ugly. If he is true to his word, think about a $100 gift certificate to a local steak house (assumption) or something to that effect. A meal and a couple of drinks with the missus. You will feel better for coughing up some cash and he will feel better for realizing that good people are out there.
Yeah, I feel lucky too! All we exchanged are phone numbers because we didn't want to involve insurance, that's a good idea, but I don't know if I want to press my luck because i've seen how bad it can get too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back