So I built this suspension contraption in my living room.... *NSFW*

I'm imagining a device like those gadgets in the TV movie Tommyknockers. :shock:

#2 looks like you're cradled in the unseen paws of King Kong.

These are fantastic; I'd love to see more.

Jon

I kinda agree with the King Kong reference... interesting!

I did take some more this evening. Ill put em up soon!

Not only are the images wonderful but somehow so is sitting here trying to figure out the nature of your suspension contraption. I haven't got a clue! It's kind of like watching a magician float before your eyes. Great work!

Lovely shots. I can't wait to see what this thing looks like.

Id love to edit the first one so you're sitting inside a martini glass! LOL

Wait, scratch that, I just had an idea for a shoot........ ;)

Myalover, these are great! It must be very satisfying to conceive of an idea, plan it, and then be able to pull it off wonderfully. The results are beautiful

Thank you, and yes, the process is my favorite part. The planning, the building, etc. In this case, I needed to try it out to make sure it was sturdy enough to do what I wanted it to be able to do!

And yes, Ive already edited some from todays shoot... in a martini glass... hahaha

Morgan- I did not mean that the pictures with you in suspension reflected any meaning, just that I thought that they would look better in BW as it would take the blue cast away. The blue case gives the appearance of your being cold, physically, with a pallor- meaning an extreme or unnatural paleness. I suggested the "pallor of death', because that is what it looked like to me, and I have seen more than my share of dead people. I was in no way casting an opinion on your life or mental state. You have assured me in the past that you are very happy, and I have excepted that as fact and would not comment on it again per your assurances. If that is what you took from my comments, I apologize and ask for your forgiveness. I was simply commenting on the work before me. In fact I think the second photograph is one of the best I have seen on here, and is reminiscent of the early Marilyn Monroe photos taken for the very eary issues of Playboy. You remind me of a brainier Monroe.
The suspension device in a unique take on the type of pose and works very well. I am amazed that you can pull this off by yourself, and would love to see your set up and the outtake photos you mentioned.
Judge Sharpe

Heh, why was the hubby mad? Surely he immediately thought of another way to put that contraption to use?? =)

Aside from that sweet pics, what attracts me more to them is your unique touch that is put into the planning, design, modelling and the shoot. On top of that, you pull it all off by yourself.

I dig the effort you put into your photos.

:lol:Very creative and extremely beautiful, but, have you got big feet:lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself, hate to see these young bucks drooling. H

Most reactions

Back