So I need some help here.

Sabin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm doing a research paper for english class and it's on the legal rights of photographers, focusing on when and where they can take photographs and illegal harassment by official and non-official people for reasons ranging from possible terrorism to privacy.

I've been doing research so I've found some articles, and of course Krage's photographer's right page, but I can't find very many that are obviously legitimate-respected, and I'm also having a hard time finding books on the subject. The most recent book I've been able to find was written in 1995. I was hoping you guys could steer me towards some good sources.

Edit: I'm also having a hard time figuring out if it's legal to use artistic photographs without a model release. If for instance you get a great shot of a couple kissing in the park can you make prints and sell them? I know for sure that you can't use them in things like advertisements, but the things I've been reading haven't mentioned much about artistic photography.

Thanks for the link 50two, that's got some good stuff in it that I can track down.

fightheheathens, thanks for the insult to my intelligence.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back